Dornan are currently recruiting for a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to work as part of a dynamic and vibrant team. This role will involve frequent travel to project sites across Ireland, the UK and Mainland Europe.
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in the UK, Ireland and Europe. Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Healthcare, Education, Commercial, and Power Generation.
Dornan have experienced exponential growth over the last decade and will sustain this growth over the coming years. This is an exciting opportunity for a professional to be involved in recruitment for industry leading projects, and work with a fantastic team.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Partnering with Operations Directors within the business in recruiting personnel for positions across disciplines such as project management, construction management, engineering, commercial, safety and quality
- Regular interface with directors and site teams in order to close out current requirements and identify future requirements
- Sourcing potential employees via your professional network, social media, in-house database and partnering with external recruitment partners where necessary
- Ensuring vacancies are promoted effectively, using advertising, marketing, and identifying means of reaching multiple pools of diverse talent internationally
- Managing candidates throughout the recruitment process from initial telephone screening, interview stage, offer negotiation and onboarding, ensuring a seamless hiring and onboarding process
- Offering advice and insights to stakeholders within your business unit, in order for them to make data driven decisions
- Creating and distributing reports and updates to managers and directors on recruitment statistics, progress reporting
- As well as closing out live requirements, you will be responsible for building a suitable pipeline of talent to match needs of the company
Experience & Skills Required:
- At least 8 years’ experience working in recruitment, the majority of this to be within the construction industry
- Some experience in internal recruitment would be desirable
- Excellent knowledge of the construction industry, with a strong focus on M&E
- Strong administrative skills, updating reports and trackers regularly so that information is available upon request
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong influencing skills
- Ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Proficient in MS Office suite, in particular MS Outlook, Teams and Excel.
*80% travel will be required for this role*
- Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team
- Dornan offer a clear progression path, always seeking opportunities to promote from within
- Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD
- Dornan promote collaboration through various team building, social and charity events
- Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in-house Health & Wellbeing advisor