Dornan are currently recruiting for a Site Administrator to work on a Pharma Project in Denmark.
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Europe and the UK. Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Power, Waste to Energy, Commercial, Data Centre and Petrochemical.
You will join a hard-working ambitious team and you will benefit from a supportive culture, where your ideas and contributions will be recognised.
*Accommodation, transport and rotations included*
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Assist with compiling PPT presentations for safety and QA
* Updating and management of digital signage
* Prepping tender submissions for small projects
* Document control on specific projects as required, folder set up and annual updating of site documents and procedures
* Assist sites with setting up and implementing DEL or client doc control platforms (e.g Eida, Fusion, 4Project, Asite etc)
* Attend Safety, Commercial and QA meetings, keeping MOM and distributing them
* Monitor LMS training
* Monitor Safety and QA training
* Assist with GRN process and liaising with accounts when required
* Weekly time sheets for specific sites, monitoring and reporting absenteeism and time keeping.
* Manage Safety awards and incentives, monitors stats and participation
* Assist with procurement on projects, liaising with suppliers and training providers
* Assist projects prepping and compiling handover documentation
* Liaise with client on entertainment/social events.
* Leaving Certificate or equivalent
* Be self-motivated and be able to set your own work schedule and time management
* Have/ develop a strong IT comprehension and ability to use excel, word, PPT etc
* Be able and confident in developing relationships with project teams, clients and suppliers
* Be an effective communicator through all mediums, demonstrate competency and confidence in communication both direct and indirect.
* Previous experience in an administration role within the construction environment would be an advantage.
* Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team
* Dornan offer a clear progression path, always seeking opportunities to promote from within
* Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD
* Dornan promote collaboration through various team building, social and charity events
* Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in-house Health & Wellbeing advisor