Dornan are currently recruiting for a Site Administrator to work on site, supporting an exciting pharmaceutical project in Denmark.
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Europe and the UK. Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Power, Waste to Energy, Commercial, Data Centre and Petrochemical.
You will join a hard-working ambitious team and you will benefit from a supportive culture, where your ideas and contributions will be recognised.
This role is offered on a full time basis.
Site Administrator roles and responsibilities are to deliver duties which can include:
* Welcome all visitors and staff
* Manage mail and packages, ensure prompt distribution across the departments
* Be familiar with purchasing systems for raising Purchase Orders, registering invoices and goods receipting
* Arrange purchasing of goods and services, spares, and consumables for site as required for the day to day running of the site
* Assist with data compilation to producing reports, statistics for management information and budget purposes
* Maintain various staff records such as training, issue of PPE, laundry and booking training courses as required for staff to meet needs of site training database
* Proactively manage meeting room allocation, check on cleanliness and manage cleaning services, arrange lunches, coffee / tea during meetings
* Assist in composition and management of documentation related to Quality, Completion Packs, HSE
* Secretarial services as required, taking meeting minutes, filing, photocopying
* Input stock movements and spares control for items held on the asset registers
- All other reasonable tasks assigned to you from time to time from your manager
* Candidates must have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
* Candidates must be proficient in MS office suite, particularly Excel and Outlook
* Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team
* Dornan offer a clear progression path, always seeking opportunities to promote from within
* Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD
* Dornan promote collaboration through various team building, social and charity events
* Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in-house Health & Wellbeing advisor