Dornan are currently recruiting for a Store Person to work on site on a Biorefinery project in the Germany.
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Mainland Europe, and the UK. Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Healthcare, Education, Commercial, and Power Generation.
You will join a hard-working ambitious team and you will benefit from a supportive culture, where your ideas and contributions will be recognised. The successful candidate will join an already established team on the construction phase of this landmark project.
As a key member of the team, the Store Person will be an exemplar ambassador for the company and its values; integrity, dependability, safety, pride, quality.
Overview of knowledge required:
- Detailed knowledge of the Store Person role
- Commercial Understanding
- Health, Safety and Environmental Systems
- Knowledge of the teams strengths and weaknesses
Roles and responsibilities:
- Ensuring safe & correct handling of stock
- Loading and unloading of deliveries
- Operate an MEWP and Forklift in safe and correct manner
- Ensure quality and safety standards are adhered to
- Making sure the stores is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Lock down of stores at the end of the working day
- Assisting qualified electricians with general duties
- All other reasonable tasks assigned to you from time to time from your manager
Behaviors** & Attitudes Required:**
- Ability to priorities workload
- Recognises own strengths and weaknesses and committed to ongoing development
- Acceptance of responsibility and accountability
- Experience in a similar role.
- Forklift Licence.
- Driving Licence (plus ideally a Truck Licence however a Driving Licence is sufficient)
- Knowledge of safety standards.
- Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team
- Dornan offer a clear progression path , always seeking opportunities to promote from within
- Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD
- Dornan promote collaboration through various team building , social and charity events
- Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in house Health & Wellbeing advisor