Dornan are currently recruiting for a Store Person (Instrumentation) to work on site on a Biorefinery project in the Germany.
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Mainland Europe, and the UK.
Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Healthcare, Education, Commercial, and Power Generation.
You will join a hard-working ambitious team and you will benefit from a supportive culture, where your ideas and contributions will be recognised.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Ensuring safe & correct handling of stock
- Loading and unloading of deliveries
- Operate an MEWP and Forklift in safe and correct manner
- Ensure quality and safety standards are adhered to
- Making sure the stores is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Lock down of stores at the end of the working day
- Assisting qualified trade personnel with general duties
- Experience in a similar role and the ideal candidate will have an instrumentation background due to the profile of the materials involved for this particular project
- IT skills - must be proficient in MS office suite
- Forklift Licence.
- Driving Licence (a Truck Licence is advantageous however a Driving Licence is sufficient)
- Knowledge of safety standards.
- Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team
- Dornan offer a clear progression path , always seeking opportunities to promote from within
- Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD
- Dornan promote collaboration through various team building , social and charity events
- Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and a dedicated in-house Health & Wellbeing Advisor