Dornan are currently recruiting for a Telecoms Project Manager to work on site on a hyperscale Data Centre in the beautiful Netherlands.
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Mainland Europe, and the UK. Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Healthcare, Education, Commercial, and Power Generation.
You will join a hard-working ambitious team and you will benefit from a supportive culture, where your ideas and contributions will be recognised.
The successful candidate will join an already established team on the construction phase of this landmark project.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Undertake the role of a project leader within the project team with responsibility for management of people, commercial issues and an interface with the wider project team.
- Co-ordinate project team including 3rd party stakeholders towards achieving common goals for the projectChair project meetings and provide progress reports and schedule updates directly to the client.
- Ensure best in class EHS processes are implemented and maintained through the full life cycle of the project.
- Develop and lead QA/QC processes from design co-ordination through to handover, in line with client expectations.
- Build strong relationships with client team.
- Early identification and effective management of project risks.
- Client and 3rd party stakeholder management.
- Provide On-Site Project Management for Structured Cabling Infrastructure Implementation.
- Promoting company wellbeing & inclusion values.
- Validate design & Develop “Bill of materials”.
5 + years of experience in the datacentre/ pharmaceutical environment (preferable but not essential), designing, implementing and certifying structured cabling systems & electronic security systems.
Experience in all of the following areas is highly desirable:
- Registered communications distributed engineer (RCDD).
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or equivalent.
- Project Management certification such as PMP and/or Prince2.
- Strong background in network infrastructure testing & verification.
- Knowledge of high-end product sets such as Corning & Panduit.
- Broad knowledge of Telecommunications standards.
- High level client interface.
- Other MEP Systems.
- Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team.
- Dornan offer a clear progression path , always seeking opportunities to promote from within.
- Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD.
- Dornan promote collaboration through various team building , social and charity events.
- Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in house Health & Wellbeing advisor.
This role can either be a full relocation to the Netherlands or 17/4 roster.
- Paid luxury accommodation.
- LAFA subsistence.
- All bills paid.
- Great Project team vibe.