Dornan are currently recruiting for a Senior Electrical Engineer to work on our newly awarded Project in the amazing top ten cities to live - The Netherlands.
Dornan are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Europe and the UK.
Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Power, Waste to Energy, Commercial, Data Centre and Petrochemical.
You will join a hard-working ambitious team and you will benefit from a supportive culture, where your ideas and contributions will be recognised.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Site based lead engineer.
- Prefer to have technical ability in all aspects of Telecom/ICT/Security Engineering & Design
- understanding of Design and specification of Telecom/ICT/Security Solutions to current regulations and design standards
- Working directly with project manager to define project requirements and develop technical solutions.
- Develop and agree design processes and design deliverables.
- Lead Pre-Construction Engineering activities and the production of information including, design development, construction details, services coordination, technical submittals, sub-contracts, etc..
- Assist in the continual improvement of QA/QC Systems and execute project reviews.
- Provide technical support to the estimating & commercial teams.
- Manage end to end procurement during project lifecycle.
- Mentoring and coaching of subordinates.
- RCDD/CNIDP or similar
- Electrical Engineering bachelor’s degree or similar
- Hyperscale Data Centres or Large Scale Construction Projects
- 7 Years industry experience
- Preferred/not mandatory experience as a team lead.
- Excellent Vendor management
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Excellent Organisational skills
- Excellent Problem solver
- Effective communication
- Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team.
- Dornan offer a clear progression path , always seeking opportunities to promote from within.
- Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD.
- Dornan promote collaboration through various team building , social and charity events.
- Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in-house Health & Wellbeing advisor.
These are great opportunities to travel and work on high profile exciting projects, where you will experience working in diverse teams in some of Europe’s most vibrant cities. Here at Dornan, we have a fantastic company culture and environment, that’s why we are an award-winning employer.
We provide accommodation, transport and rotation flights for overseas candidates, as well as a living allowance.